Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet strict deadlines
- Control response data of communications, other performance and marketing metrics.
- Building contacts to maintain a flow outgoing messages (ex: musicians, venue managers/owners, publicists/promoters, press officers from a variety of organisations, the general public, etc.)
- Give support in doing of research on marketing
- Attending events, ehows, concerts, press conferences and asking questions. Some late at night and possibly outside of town.
- Keep track of flowchart of marketing plans.
- Give support in making media plans, proofing and moving of creative
- Uploading contenttor the website.
- Marketing and sharing yout work through social media and your share network.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must have social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Foursquare
- Good language skills—both written and verbal.
- Desire to learn about local music affairs
- Website and internet saavy
- Checks email and social networks regularly (By this we mean multiple times daily.)
Education and Qualifications:
Marketing is the engine that drives any business so a strong knowledge and education is a plus. If you know how to leverage your network, get people to go places, or have social media skills this is for you!
This position is not comepensated at the moment, but commission oportunities are available.
To Apply please submit the form below.